Created in 2014, Excelya is a people-centered Contract Research Organization (CRO) that excels with care.
We offer a personal and authentic experience within a young, ambitious health company on the path to becoming the clinical research leader in Europe thanks to our 800 Excelyates. Our unique one-stop provider service model – leveraging full-service, functional service provider and consulting – allows our Excelyates to evolve through a diverse array of projects. In collaboration with preeminent experts, Excelya advances scientific, managerial and human knowledge to improve the patient journey.
For our team members, excelling with care means benefitting from a stimulating professional environment that encourages personal, intellectual, and operational participation so that together we can be the best in our field. We commit to giving each Excelyate the means to express their natural talents, develop their full potential and invest their unique selves in our unique project.
What we offer:
As a first assignment, you will be responsible for the successful conduct of interventional international studies in the Oncology field.
Your mission will be as follows:
• Selecting investigating centres, setting up and monitoring clinical studies
• Establish and monitor budgets related to clinical studies
• Contribute to the administrative tasks required to set up and monitor clinical studies
• Carry out monitoring and co-monitoring visits to the centres
• Be in contact with the investigating physicians
• Review clinical instructions as required
• Prepare the centres and contribute to audits and inspections
• Ensure traceability of deviations encountered
Minimum Requirements :
You have a scientific degree (minimum Bac +5), completed by a specific Clinical Research Associate training.
You have a first experience as CRA monitor at least for 2 years in the oncology field
You have a good Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP), ICH regulations.
You have a team spirit, good interpersonal skills and are autonomous.