Established in 2014, Excelya is a ‘people centered’ contract research organization (CRO).
We offer a personal and authentic experience within an ambitious young healthcare company on its way to becoming the leader in clinical research in Europe with our 800 Excelyates. Our unique one-stop-shop service model – leveraging a full-service, functional service provider and consultancy – allows our Excelyates to evolve across a wide range of projects. Working with leading experts, Excelya advances scientific, managerial and human knowledge to improve the patient journey.
For our team members, excelling with care means enjoying a challenging professional environment that encourages personal, intellectual and operational participation so that together we can be the best in our field. We are committed to empowering each Excelyate to express their natural talents, develop their full potential and invest in our unique project.
As a first assignment, you will be responsible for the successful conduct of interventional international studies
Your mission will be as follows:
• Selecting investigating centres, setting up and monitoring clinical studies
• Establish and monitor budgets related to clinical studies
• Contribute to the administrative tasks required to set up and monitor clinical studies
• Carry out monitoring and co-monitoring visits to the centres
• Be in contact with the investigating physicians
• Review clinical instructions as required
• Prepare the centres and contribute to audits and inspections
• Ensure traceability of deviations encountered