The Business Architect will be responsible for the successful implementation of Exact Synergy, a new ERP system across the organization’s French operations and its European subsidiaries. The Business Architect will work closely with the product and process owners to plan, design, and develop functional specifications and processes to meet the organization’s needs. The Business Architect will be required to help develop the overall system design, create a roadmap for implementation, ensure the system meets the organization’s requirements and is properly integrated into the existing processes.
Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, business requirements redaction, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking, be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users and translate functional needs into specifications for technical integrators.
Business Architect Responsibilities:
- Develop and design the overall system architecture for the new ERP system
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.