Established in 2014, Excelya is a contract research organisation (CRO) .
We offer a personal and authentic experience within an ambitious young healthcare company on its way to becoming the leader in clinical research in Europe with our 800 Excelyates. Our unique one-stop-shop service model – leveraging a full-service, functional service provider and consultancy – allows our Excelyates to evolve across a wide range of projects. Working with leading experts, Excelya advances scientific, managerial and human knowledge to improve the patient journey.
For our team members, excelling with care means enjoying a challenging professional environment that encourages personal, intellectual and operational participation so that together we can be the best in our field. We are committed to empowering each Excelyate to express their natural talents, to develop their full potential and to invest in our unique project.
Within the contracts team, and in collaboration with the other contract negotiators :
– Management of relations with hospital management and hospital clinical research departments (DRCI),.
– Negotiation of hospital clinical research agreements (Single Contract):
– Preparation and validation of the initial incremental cost grid with the AZ project leader and then with the trial coordinating centre
– Declination to the associated centres
– Management of service contracts related to the trials (e.g. laboratories, loan of equipment, non-hospital specialist consultation, etc. ….)
– Updating of the database of excess cost grids
– Experience in Clinical Research in a pharmaceutical company, in international interventional clinical trials,
– Experience in written and oral negotiation with DRCIs for discussions of single agreement grids,
– Knowledge of the clinical research environment, in particular the regulations relating to the Single Contract,
– Organisation, rigour, dynamism, teamwork, negotiation skills, adaptability and good communication skills