Created in 2014, Excelya is a people-centered Contract Research Organization (CRO) that excels with care.
We offer a personal and authentic experience within a young, ambitious health company on the path to becoming the clinical research leader in Europe thanks to our 800 Excelyates. Our unique one-stop provider service model – leveraging full-service, functional service provider and consulting – allows our Excelyates to evolve through a diverse array of projects. In collaboration with preeminent experts, Excelya advances scientific, managerial and human knowledge to improve the patient journey.
For our team members, excelling with care means benefitting from a stimulating professional environment that encourages personal, intellectual, and operational participation so that together we can be the best in our field. We commit to giving each Excelyate the means to express their natural talents, develop their full potential and invest their unique selves in our unique project.
What we offer:
– Working closely with Project Managers (France and Europe), Clinical Research Associates and Clinical Research Assistants, propose to our research partners (hospital administrations, physician-investigators, research associations, etc.) the legal and financial conditions for their participation in Phase I, II, III or IV clinical trials.
– Participate in drawing up trial budgets (in liaison with the French project manager and the European budget manager based in Cambridge).
– Complete and adapt standard contracts, if necessary in collaboration with the in-house legal counsel.
– Ensure that contracts are declared to the French Medical Association
– Record contract budgets in the accounting database, and coordinate with Project Assistants and Clinical Research Associates the information required for payment of clinical trial fees and expenses.
– Update the corresponding databases, tools and follow-up tables.
Minimum Requirements :