Created in 2014, Excelya is a people-centered Contract Research Organization (CRO) that excels with care.
We offer a personal and authentic experience within a young, ambitious health company on the path to becoming the clinical research leader in Europe thanks to our 800 Excelyates. Our unique one-stop provider service model – leveraging full-service, functional service provider and consulting – allows our Excelyates to evolve through a diverse array of projects. In collaboration with preeminent experts, Excelya advances scientific, managerial, and human knowledge to improve the patient journey.
For our team members, excelling with care means benefitting from a stimulating professional environment that encourages personal, intellectual, and operational participation so that together we can be the best in our field. We commit to giving each Excelyate the means to express their natural talents, develop their full potential and invest their unique selves in our unique project.
To learn more about us, visit www.excelya.com
We propose an exciting mission to work in a dynamic and international and transversal environment.
We offer the opportunity for a stretch assignment in Regulatory & Medical, and Project Management activities:
•Effective contribution to process optimization initiative for RA/ Medical processes
•Ensure evaluation and support identification of areas of improvement and the implementation of the improved processes.
•Support the improvement of data quality & remediations with related processes & Automation for data to achieve compliance.
•Contribution to data entry centralization project, to increase accuracy & consistency with securing compliance.
•Ensure effective follow ups with RA/medical and cross functions, part of the prioritized deliverables.
•Facilitate project management tools and indicators for projects monitoring and reporting needs.
•Secure key aspects of data areas including Veeva Vault RIM capabilities.
•Support the team in any day-to-day activities (Project management, slides preparation, meetings facilitation, Microsoft package fluency…)
Skills and Experience:
•At least 5 years in Regulatory activities management, comfortable with key RA / medical internal and external HA processes.
• Knowledges in Medical activities would be an added value
• Skilled in Project Management/Process optimization: Strategy Definition, technical and operational research, change management, innovation & leadership in a complex environment
• Comfortable with data analysis and processes mapping linked to key RA/ medical activities
• Digital skills like use of Power BI or any tool helping on automation would be an added value
• Continuous self-learning attitude combined with high level of curiosity to explore new ways of working through innovative propositions
• Professional level of spoken and written English