The Clinical Contract Associate works closely with the Clinical Operations project teams, R&D Service Providers, clinical sites and other R&D functional leaders across Clinical Operations, Procurement, Legal, Finance, Corporate Compliance to ensure appropriate contracts are in place for each of the GMA clinical trials.
Main missions: Under supervision
- Draft, evaluate, negotiate, execute & archive Clinical trial/ Clinical project related contracts (MSA and complex contracts will remain under R&D Legal however, this position may provide support to R&D Legal review of MSA if requested)
- Establish and maintain Service Provider relationships by serving as a single point of contact for contractual matters
- Manage record keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentation
- Provide contract-related issue resolution, both internally and externally
- Monitor and complete contract close-out, extension or renewal, as appropriate
- Communicate contract-related information to all stakeholders
- Works closely with R&D legal and global purchasing in addition to the study team leads within GMA
Educational and/or experience requirements :
- Legal/paralegal background and experience with reviews of terms and conditions and standard legal language contained in laboratory's master or country specific clinical trial agreements.
- You are comfortable in bridging between clinical operations teams, site contracting teams and legal teams.
- Will suit individuals who have recently completed their law degree or have had <3 years’ experience reviewing clinical trial contracts in a Pharmaceutical or CRO environment.
- 3 years’ work experience reviewing standard terms and conditions/ legal approved standard clauses within contract templates and the variations in such clauses as may be needed to address country specific requirements
- Experienced in negotiating with trial sites’ and service providers’ legal and / or contracting teams across international locations.
- Fluent in both French and English.