Created in 2014, Excelya is a people-centered Contract Research Organization (CRO) that excels with care.
We offer a personal and authentic experience within a young, ambitious health company on the path to becoming the clinical research leader in Europe thanks to our 800 Excelyates. Our unique one-stop provider service model – leveraging full-service, functional service provider and consulting – allows our Excelyates to evolve through a diverse array of projects. In collaboration with preeminent experts, Excelya advances scientific, managerial and human knowledge to improve the patient journey.
For our team members, excelling with care means benefiting from a stimulating professional environment that encourages personal, intellectual, and operational participation so that together we can be the best in our field. We commit to giving each Excelyate the means to express their natural talents, develop their full potential and invest their unique selves in our unique project.
To learn more about us, visit www.excelya.com
Ensuring the operational health of the SharePoint online environment including security, availability, performance, interoperability, and reliability
- Evaluate and restructure the corporate SharePoint environment and sites for optimal performance and security.
- Administration, support, and configuration of MS Office O365.
- Maintenance/sustainment of existing client SharePoint sites and sub sites, lists, libraries, and content (including pages, workflows, and items)
- Maintenance, and sustainment of additional complementary functionality for sub sites, lists, libraries, and content
- Training and educating end-users on O365 capabilities and collaboration tools (OneDrive, Teams, Outlook etc)
- Providing end-user support for all PC based hardware, applications, and services
- Maintain and provide support for all IT infrastructure
- Provide level 3 support and troubleshooting
- Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, and resolve SharePoint & Office 365 system and content problems. Escalate incidents with other internal teams and/or external support vendors as necessary
- Develop SOPs and 'How To' documentation as it relates to supporting SharePoint and the business
- Responsible for logical and physical controls of the company’s IT system by providing documented assurance that access to computer resources (data, equipment, and facilities) is reasonable and restricted to authorized individuals
- Oversee software upgrades and patches
- Conduct routine monitoring and analysis to include audit log reports evaluation, system and storage utilization reports, site and system usage, growth reports, and manage site collection quota settings
Skills and Experience:
Language: French, English.
Information Technology or related field and experience required. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
Certification(s) or Training: SharePoint Administrator, Microsoft 365
Experience Requirements: 5 years’ experience administering Office 365 and SharePoint.
Pharmaceutical and/or life sciences industry experience is a plus.
In the context of our rapidly expanding organization, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in this strong and unique development in Europe of the first independent CRO!
You’ll take a role that can be shaped by your own actions and initiatives, in a company that’s well-known for its personal touch and its commitment. We have a culture of inclusion, where we share ideas and best practices and where teamwork is a key feature.