Created in 2014, Excelya is a people-centered Contract Research Organization (CRO) that excels with care.
We offer a personal and authentic experience within a young, ambitious health company on the path to becoming the clinical research leader in Europe thanks to our 800 Excelyates. Our unique one-stop provider service model – leveraging full-service, functional service provider and consulting – allows our Excelyates to evolve through a diverse array of projects. In collaboration with preeminent experts, Excelya advances scientific, managerial, and human knowledge to improve the patient journey.
For our team members, excelling with care means benefitting from a stimulating professional environment that encourages personal, intellectual, and operational participation so that together we can be the best in our field. We commit to giving each Excelyate the means to express their natural talents, develop their full potential and invest their unique selves in our unique project.
To learn more about us, visit www.excelya.com
- Design, set up and monitor the Information Technology Strategy and Information Services structure aligned with the CEO in order to enable scalability in light of company growth (geographic expansion, tools development, Data compliance)
- Manage successfully the Excelya group-wide IT, infrastructure, applications, security, digitalisation, and investments. (including IT projects roll out and migration)
- Lead the IT Group team, ensuring the adequate resources (expertise/location) are operational and successful!
- Define all necessary parameters for a smooth IT performance and the further development and coordination of Computerized System Validation (CSV), General Principles of Software Validation, Change Documentation in a GCP/GxP regulated environment and Risk Management in year 1.
- Define, build and ramp up the IT Group structure, with the necessary expertise experience and competencies, including in India and US. Fully proficient team within 12 months
- Standardize, harmonize, and integrate a decentralised IT landscape & optimise quality, reliability, with end-user satisfaction (>3/5 as per survey) by month 6
- Plan and introduce innovations and new technologies for digitalisation as well as in the field of IT security management in line with DIN ISO 27001 / SOC 2 requirements
- Manage the implementation of adequate technical and organisational security measures in liaison with data protection external team (set of measures and impact presentation by month 6)
- Organise and be the sponsor of all major IT projects, including rollout and migration within set time and 85% project objectives reached
- Conduct routine monitoring and analysis to include audit log reports evaluation, system and storage utilization reports, site and system usage, growth reports, and manage site collection quota settings