Created in 2014, Excelya is a people-centered Contract Research Organization (CRO) that excels with care.
We offer a personal and authentic experience within a young, ambitious health company on the path to becoming the clinical research leader in Europe thanks to our 800 Excelyates. Our unique one-stop provider service model – leveraging full-service, functional service provider and consulting – allows our Excelyates to evolve through a diverse array of projects. In collaboration with preeminent experts, Excelya advances scientific, managerial and human knowledge to improve the patient journey.
For our team members, excelling with care means benefitting from a stimulating professional environment that encourages personal, intellectual, and operational participation so that together we can be the best in our field. We commit to giving each Excelyate the means to express their natural talents, develop their full potential and invest their unique selves in our unique project.
What we offer:
As a Corporate Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be responsible for the acquisition of talent for the so-called ‘internal’ or ‘corporate’ functions.
– You will anticipate the needs of the company and understand the evolution of the company in order to organize the recruitment of internal functions
– You will create and develop recruitment processes and programs to attract the best talents in the market (by identifying partnerships with recruitment platforms and firms in particular)
– You will plan and define the recruitment plan for the internal teams including the sales force and the staffing team.
You will be able to succeed:
– The management and control of the recruitment process and the support of your internal clients in the definition and formalization of their needs
– Selecting eligible candidates for interviews with operational staff, following up their applications until the offer is made and negotiating remuneration packages
– Setting up talent pools upstream of the expression of needs
– More generally, continuous improvement of internal processes to guarantee the best candidate experience (candidate experience, sourcing, candidate market research, recruitment training for managers, etc.)
Minimum Requirements :
– You have at least 5 years of experience in Talent Acquisition/Recruitment/Sourcing, in particular including the recruitment of commercial positions.
– You see recruitment as a project and you want to master the steps
– You are recognized for your excellent interpersonal skills and your mastery of approach/sourcing techniques (Linkedin)
– You know how to evaluate candidates and create a relationship of trust.
– You know how to accompany an operational manager in his understanding of the proposed applications
– You are proactive and propose initiatives that you can implement thanks to your good management and organizational rigor.
– Fluent English is essential
– Beyond your skills, we are looking for a dynamic, creative and rigorous person who wishes to join a Human Resources Department in full development.