Created in 2014, Excelya is a people-centered Contract Research Organization (CRO) that excels with care.
We offer a personal and authentic experience within a young, ambitious health company on the path to becoming the clinical research leader in Europe thanks to our 800 Excelyates. Our unique one-stop provider service model – leveraging full-service, functional service provider and consulting – allows our Excelyates to evolve through a diverse array of projects. In collaboration with preeminent experts, Excelya advances scientific, managerial and human knowledge to improve the patient journey.
For our team members, excelling with care means benefitting from a stimulating professional environment that encourages personal, intellectual, and operational participation so that together we can be the best in our field. We commit to giving each Excelyate the means to express their natural talents, develop their full potential and invest their unique selves in our unique project.
To learn more about us, visit www.excelya.com
We are looking for a Clinical Project Manager to work within a partner pharmaceutical laboratory.
The Clinical Research Development Project Manager will be responsible for the following tasks:
– Local management of international clinical trials in Oncology
– Operational and budgetary management of international clinical trials in hospitals
– Translation and preparation of documents for regulatory submission (patient information form, synopsis)
– Ensure the monitoring and scientific, technical and regulatory quality of clinical research projects
– Coordinate and control the implementation and monitoring of clinical trials
– Interpret and homogenize the information collected by the CRAs
– Set up the clinical study development plan
– Be in contact with the investigating doctors
– Manage ARC teams
– Bring together stakeholders from several disciplines and fields of interest