Founded in 2014, Excelya is a “people centered” contract research organization (CRO).
We offer a personal and authentic experience within an ambitious young healthcare company on its way to becoming the leader in clinical research in Europe with our 800 Excelyates. Our unique one-stop provider service model – leveraging a full-service, functional service provider and consultancy – allows our Excelyates to evolve across a wide range of projects. Working with leading experts, Excelya advances scientific, managerial and human knowledge to improve the patient journey.
For our team members, excelling with care means enjoying a challenging professional environment that encourages personal, intellectual and operational participation so that together we can be the best in our field. We are committed to empowering each Excelyate to express their natural talents, develop their full potential and invest in our unique project.
- Collaborate and contribute to internal multi-disciplinary teams to define RWE’s statistical
- RWE’s statistical generation strategy to support product development.
- Participate in the definition of the statistical approach to the study design and the
- / data source(s) identified with the pharmacoepidemiologist in charge of the study, including sample size calculations, precision estimation, …
- Drafting of statistical documents (in particular statistical part of the protocol, statistical analysis plan
- statistical analysis plan – SAP, and statistical part of the clinical report)
- Operation or supervision of the operation of the study by a data analyst, guaranteeing the validity and
- validity and robustness of the results
- Participation in the communication of results with the pharmacoepidemiologist in charge of the
- in charge of the project to other internal entities and potential external partners, potential Key
- Opinion Leaders (KOL).
- Involvement in the drafting/proofreading of specifications for subcontracting of studies/projects
- studies/projects on statistical aspects and in the choice of the supplier.
- Review of protocol, reports and publications.
- Coordination of SAP writing, study operation, review and interpretation
- of the results. Challenge of potential external partners if needed.
- Participate in communicating results to other internal and external
- External partners and potential KOLs.
- Responds to ad hoc needs for analysis of real life database data